Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, June 9, 2011

damm...they never learn

I saw yesterday driving through my hometown my first  obummer 2012 sticker on a new toymotor camry.  I figured it was a black person driving it.( Yes I am being stereotypical....sue me)  I was wrong, I saw a old white lady had to be in her 70's with her face against the steering wheel.  The first thing I though of was" the demagoguery is paying off..



   That is the disgusting thing about this, they care more about scaring the crap out of the blue hairs and holding onto power.   No matter what it does to the country.  Unfortunately that is what happens when we have uneducated votors.  If we have 4 more years of obummer, I don't think we as a country will survive, the tipping point is almost here, we have 1 out of 6 households here in America getting some kind of government assistance.  That is unsustainable.  When people get government assistance, it saps the spirit after a while. and they get used to not working but being a net tax receiver.   That is frightening....We as Americans were known for our can-do spirit, now we have people that have no shame in letting others take care of them.   Now all people care about is ME,ME,ME   You can't spell entitlements with "ME"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.