Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Monday, June 6, 2011

More Historical stuff

June 6th 1944, The allies open the second front against Nazi Germany and fortress Europe.








  11 months later Germany surrendered to the allies, after the full exposure of the horror committed.






   The pics I saw of Jews getting shoved into cattle cars to get exterminated, I saw a people that was disarmed and were at the mercy of a tyrannical and evil government.  That was an awakening for me, When a government has to ability to kill you off and you have no recourse of self defence, because you were disarmed you are helpless.  I swore on that day long ago that I would never go into that long night quietly and with no resistance.  I would fight, you don't go to vahalla being a sissy.

There is a phrase that is banded around and there is truth to it
THOSE THAT FAIL TO LEARN FROM HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT HISTORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.