Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Monday, June 6, 2011

monday music

 I missed last weeks monday music, so I am posting a 2fer


Since I like 80's music, and the associated video's..Something I have noticede, back then the video's told a story along with the music, that is part of the reason why they are unforgettable.
                   This is Mr Mr" Broken wings"

   Now I have to change it up a bit  I have some Guns and Roses   "Welcome to the jungle"  I used to play this song when I was driving to work at the Ford Plant here in Atlanta, I had a good sound system in my Sport trac and I would blare this song.  It is a classic now, but it still rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.