Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Funny Video...

I got a link from this video from my mom of all people, I watched it and it was hilarious.

Story about the young mans adventures in trying to meet his girl at her parents house...It is safe for work, LOL   It is an advertisement for "Tool Station."

 Here is the information on the company according to "Wiki"

Toolstation Ltd is a large United Kingdom and European Union direct sale and online supplier of trade tools, accessories and hardware products.
The company's head office and main distribution centre is in Bridgwater, Somerset where it is a major employer for the area. This is supplemented by 300+ branches across the United Kingdom, and large stock warehouses in Redditch, Daventry,Manchester and Bridgwater. There is also an operation in the Netherlands with direct mail facilities and 20+ branches.
In the Netherlands, Toolstation was founded in 2006. In 2014, Toolstation expanded with a website in France, and in 2016 in Germany. Belgium followed in 2017. In the third quarter of 2017, Toolstation opened a few stores in the region of Lyon in France.

2 comments:

  1. Dancing with success and then right through the floor. Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Paul;

      I thought it was hilarious, LOL I am surprised that my mom has that sense of humor

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.