Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Voting Day After

 I will post tomorrow my impressions of the 2022 elections......I want to see what settles first and see what other races are called  before I make any comments......

      Today is Election Day, This election is very important, it is the last chance to stop Xiden, if we don't get both houses, the Donks can still push their agenda,   Now Vote. 

 

                                      I used this pic on 2020

                                                         (November 8th)
                                                     If you don't vote, don't bitch. 

P.S.   How in the hell did that vegetable in PA get elected? especially since he is more incoherent than Xiden?

2 comments:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.