Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Saturday, November 5, 2022

Some Musings........and Rants

 


The 2022 Election is almost here, and after 2 years of democratic control, we have massive inflation, massive crime spikes due to the soft on crime policies of the Soros funded DA's.  We have huge spikes in fuel prices, we have had "supply chain" disruptions...or basically a lot of stuff that people expect to see in the grocery store isn't there. We have had draconian lockdowns and .gov in the CDC and other government officials working hand in hand with the democrats to help the democrats grab power and hold power all in the name of "The Public Good" and well after 2 years of chaos, the Normies are pissed and there is a huge electoral bloodbath expected where the donks are expected to lose both the House and Senate.  The Normies, most that are apolitical are angry that their regular world has been so disrupted by the shameless powerplay of the democrats and they intend to punish the donks at the polls.  But to me and many others there is a concern that they will cheat and be so obvious about it since they got away with it in 2020 they will do it again knowing that it don't matter anymore and that they plan on staying in power no matter what.

   I recently closed my Paypal account That I had since 2004,  I had used it with my EBAY account. Apparently Paypal decided to go "Woke" and "Penalize"people $2500 for "Misinformation", and I and many others have closed our accounts.  I had major concerns because my paypal was attached to my Checking account and has been for many years and having PayPal arbitrarily deciding to be the arbiter of what is right or wrong didn't sit well with me and I didn't want them see something on my social media and "fining" me $2500.00 because I said something that some woke scold in Paypal found "Offensive" and nail me for that money to punish me for "Wrongthink" and hitting my checking account, so I killed it.  Apparently it has made an affect, Payal was at $95 dollars a share, until this broke, and when I killed my account, it was down to $83 (now as of 11/05/22, it was $75)  Hey "FAFO"

Elon Musk Officially over Twitter and the people on the left side of the aisle have lost their mind, for years they controlled twitter, it was one big echo chamber and anybody that wasn't a "blue Checked leftist" was pretty much shouted down and buried.A lot of conservatives including President Trump had their account permanently banned.  Well Elon Musk has started laying or firing people at Twitter and the gnashing of teeth is glorious to see. 

        We on the conservative side have been making comments like that "They can mine coal" or something along that line after the wokescold being sanctimonious when Xiden started shutting down the energy sector putting thousands of people out of work and the comments on twitter was "They can learn Code" well the twitterites can learn to mine coal...or there are other employment opportunities for them....

 Meanwhile back to the Vaccine front, Apparently the Donk infected CDC has published their recommendations for vaccinations for children including all the covid vaxx including the boosters..


A lot of parents have adopted the "not no but Hell NO" attitude, but the School Boards and Teachers Unions are trying to link this with a health crisis and stating if your kid don't have the VAXX then they can't attend school, and in the blue areas this is getting a lot of traction, but in the red states there is a lot of pushback, I am glad that my son has graduated.

 


 

Apparently "The Atlantic published a Covid Amnesty Story"

Ms. Oster cites school closures as one example: “There is an emerging (if not universal) consensus that schools in the U.S. were closed for too long: The health risks of in-school spread were relatively low, whereas the costs to students’ well-being and educational progress were high.” (In the summer and fall of 2020, Ms. Oster herself favored opening schools.)

However, she adds, “in spring and summer 2020, we had only glimmers of information. Reasonable people—people who cared about children and teachers—advocated on both sides of the reopening debate.”

That’s awfully generous to Team Shutdown, which included all of the progressive great and good and nearly all of the media. Yet it was clear by summer 2020 that children were at extremely low risk for severe illness. They were also struggling with remote learning, as were their parents. All efforts should have been made to reopen schools, as Florida did in August 2020, and to keep them open.

But the teachers’ unions lobbied hard to keep them closed and succeeded in far too many places where they dominate local and state politics. Many big city school districts didn’t reopen until spring 2021. Chicago didn’t offer full in-person learning until last fall. The results in lost learning have been catastrophic.

Ms. Oster pardons Ms. Weingarten(The Teachers Union President) because “on every topic, someone was eventually proved right, and someone else was proved wrong” and “in some instances, the right people were right for the wrong reasons.” You can guess who the right people are.

This plea for forgiveness would be more plausible if the shutdown lobby had shown more willingness during the pandemic to listen to other arguments that proved to be right. Instead they dismissed and tried to discredit the authors of the Great Barrington Declaration who argued for focused protection of the most vulnerable while opening schools. Tech platforms censored them.

Ms. Oster says “most errors were made by people who were working in earnest for the good of society.” But the teachers unions intentionally misled the public by hyping the virus risks for children. They did this to extort more money from Congress to “safely reopen” and compensate for learning losses from the shutdowns. Democrats gave them $122 billion last March, only about 15% of which was spent during the 2021-22 school year.

“Getting something wrong wasn’t a moral failing,” Ms. Oster writes. But in Ms. Weingarten’s case, it was.

One certainty: The left will never forgive the shutdown dissenters, notably Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, for being right.

 


       I recall being threatened with my job if I didn't get "The JAB", The social pressure to get "The JAB was unreal, from the media, from my friends, from everywhere,"Get the Jab" or you are subhuman scum that wants children and old people to die", kinda crap.  There was talk about stripping me of my rights, putting me in a camp with "Others of my ilk so we can infect each other like lepers" as the left raged on twitter and other social media post.  The holier than thou crap I dealt with for 2+ years getting sneered down and being treated like crap because I wouldn't take the Jab.  I have lost friends and colleagues over this.  My wife and son were treated like 2nd class citizens because of the "CovidKarens" and their behavior.

    Thats pretty much my attitude, I have the "I want Tribunals" forgive and forget is really hard right now, these are the people that shut down schools, businesses, locked up people for walking in the parks, and going to churches but allowed protest if they were of the certain political persuasion(Democrat) let cities burn, forced the police to back off thereby letting citizens to fend for themselves and a lot of people got killed and hurt. We went from Energy independence to Xiden begging the Saudi's to increase fuel production before the 2022 election hoping to postpone the expected electoral bloodletting that is expected after the nitwit shut down production in this country to appease his clueless base.  We have had criminals have a free reign because of the soft on crime policies of the Donk mayors and D.A's, We have had parents called "extremist" for opposing "CRT" and race based theory in their schools and the Xiden Dept of Justice sent the FBI to intimidate parents rather on criminals.  We have had a huge illegal groups swarming the border bringing a lot of fentanyl pushed by the cartels with them contributing to the opioid crisis Middle America is dealing with.

 


I can go on and on but the point is that the "normies" are pissed.  They had their parents die alone and all they got was "Tiktok" videos about how great the Medical was...unless you refused to get the VAXX then they fired you too and a lot of Dr's and nurses refuses to VAXX up and got unemployed and now are contract workers as the medical field tries to recover from the short sighted policies of Fauci and his ilk that for political expediency shut down the hottest economy in 30 years to try to push "Orange Man Bad" out of office.

Now they want amnesty...Like I said.....I am having a hard time being forgiving after the hell I and my family and friends went through for the past 2+ years.


The 2022 election is almost here, and there is a lot of concerns, I believe that if the election is fair, that the Donks will lose their ass, but they have no compunction about stealing and cheating, it is in their DNA to cheat because it is all about power and there is another concern...

      Democrats tend to have temper tantrums when they lose.....when they win, they are entitled jerks and rub it in the faces and go on power trips like we saw for the past 2 years.  Unless they cheat massively and I think this is likely they will get their clocks cleaned in 2022.  Voting is sacrosanct, it is the safety valve of our system, if they keep tampering with it to ensure their "Victory" people will no longer participate and start finding other ways to show their displeasure and that isn't good because "peaceful disobedience" only seems to work for the donks, if we use it we are extremist and have to be locked up and if you call someone something all the time, they become what they are accused of.






11 comments:

  1. I am sure that you have hit on something there. No doubt if the elections are actually free and fair, This Time, there will be an actual red wave. The only way that it can be avoided is if the Democrats cheat. Sorry to say it out loud, but there it is.
    I know that the conservative side was angry the last time, but remained relatively calm. I don't know if they would be that way again. Not after seeing what the mentally gone president has done to the nation. I am afraid that Jan.6th would look like a Jr. High school dance. Not that I would ever like to see such action, just that the right has been relatively patient for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pigpin;

      We were pretty calm ....mostly in 2020 but we saw how bad it went, and if it happens again with another 0400 "Spike" again for the donks...it will be much harder for people to accept the legitimacy of this election and they will get really grumpy.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the Venom I am about to write...
    But I agree with your idea for the Little Dictators who have destroyed not only our country and economy, but our CHILDREN.
    I would be willing to have lengthy jail sentences for those who violated basic Constitutional rights to enforce the Jabs.
    (ESPECIALLY for the censors, managers and Management of the MSM companies who censored, blocked and jailed every account that even dared to suggest anything except the Dogma of the Left).

    HOWEVER, for ALL of our Abusive Public Servants, especially for those elected Political Royalty who used and abused their positions of Power knowingly inserted sick people to Nursing Homes, Banned all contact with Loved ones in Nursing Homes and Hospitals, and banned all use of proven drugs so as to keep their Clot Shots a monopoly, not to mention the Murder of our Constitutional Republic AND for attacking any political opposition with the Armed Forces of Government...
    THEY MUST BE TRIED, and if found Guilty
    Held for a short time, and then the short walk to the LONG DROP.

    For those who proclaim that "mistakes were made and we should all just forgive and forget...You know them, the "Amnesty" crowd.
    Forgiveness is scripturally mandated...
    BUT Only when there is Repentance!
    Even for the street corner Karen who screamed about your mask slipping below the tip of your nose, she MUST seek Repentance before she can expect a kind word from me or the rest of civilized society...

    MSG Grumpy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey MSG Grumpy

      For our public servants, who knew better and didn't care but rode this pony in the hopes for more money and power, I have no forgiviness in me, just anger and wraith. For the Covidkarens, if they are truly sorry, forgiveness is a bit easier because it is Christlike and I hope they remember the lesson and know not to believe the bullcrap next time.

      Delete
  4. Concur with Grumpy! And smart to close your PP account!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Old NFO;

      Yeah I couldn't believe that PP did that crap and tried that halfass walk it back...and failed. It was bought into be their leadership, now they pay the price.

      Delete
  5. I havd already written my thoughts on this "amnesty" bullshit multiple other places, so I will not repeat it here. Yes, it is that foul and horrifying. On this Election Day eve I will simply say...

    "TINVOWOOT"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Glypto

      Oh Yeah, My anger is real, for the crap I, my family and my friends endured, a huge part of me is wraith and salt the earth, especially to the politicians and others that knew better and did it anyway for power.

      Delete
  6. Killed my Pay Pal and am in the process of fixing everything that used it. As to the woke scolds, not sure. would like to start stacking bodies but have to start with people in my house. Not going to forgive either. going to be a rough patch for a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Paul;

      Agreed, I have been using Ebay for dang 20+ years and paypal is a huge part of it plus other things, I have use work arounds like cashapp and other finance sources. You are correct on the rough patch for a while.

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.