Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, March 17, 2023

More Goings on at Casa De Garabaldi...

 Sorry I haven't been posting, I mentioned A dumpster coming...well it came...


 The Guy dropped it off and we started filling it up...

                      That was from the first day.......


     That was my second run to "The Salvation Army" LOL   

    In Honor of "The Ides of March" I saw one of my "Asterix" Books, LOL

    I found more of them in the attic :)     I got turned into Asterix when I was a dependent kid in Germany in the 1970's. and when I went back to Germany in the 1980's., i found as many of the Asterix comics I could find at the "Stars and Stripes" book Store.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.