Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Fun Saturday :)

 

I decided last week to go to the range 

 and it was an "old school weekend :) "Iron Sights"

                   Old School AR's    Iron Sights Carry Handle


                         My Garand and My 03A3, the Garand is a Winchester made in 1943 and the 03A3 is made by Remington in 1943, and both are original and unmolested.  The funny thing is that I bought the 03A3 in Germany in 1987 while I was stationed there and I always wondered how that rifle got there..The German Gun Smith (Heavily Regulated industry/business btw) did show me the proof mark of 77 on the receiver, I remember him doing that.


   What they mean left to right(I had to post them on a reddit forum and it took a day for someone to answer it.  The left one was means that the rifle was tested with "Nitro" ammo" which is 20% above commercial grade, that is what the N below the Eagle means.  The 2nd one is the "Proof" of the Munich house that test fired the rifle, and back then there were about 5 "test" or "proof" houses for firearms testing in Germany at that time.  and the 877 means that the rifle was tested "August=8 and 77 means 1977.  The rifle was sent over post war to rearm Germany as part of NATO and eventually West Germany released its stock to private buyers.  Hence how my rifle came to my hands.   *wow*   when I found all this out, I was surprised, Reddit was good for some things after all...


Anyway, when I got some done shooting all this "old school Iron"   I then shot 15 rounds with this..


   Again at 25 yards.   The maximum distance of the range.  With the glock, everything was center of mass.  Wasn't hard.    Packed  up, felt good it was a good day at the range, as I left, I had my glock in the console, I ain't paranoid


Because not everybody that shoots are of steller character, and I have heard of people getting rolled because of what they were shooting and I knew that I had several thou$and dollars worth of guns in my truck.  Also the stubby AR had a magazine inserted and it was locked and loaded.    Also I noticed this as I was pulling out....


   Yep, you betcha....A flock camera by the entrance...to the gun range....what are the odds....pure coincidence....right...sure......you betcha...yep.   I keep thinking that if the Stazi Donk governors had access to this stuff along with the 1-800 snitch lines they had set up for your boot licking neighbors would use to squeal on their neighbors they would have really gotten off on the putting the boot on the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.