I have noticed that we in the west have the attention span of a gnat, other societies have generational memories, ours as a society are in 30 second bites, like a commercial.
The new crop of democrats are pushing the same tired ideology but with a fresh coat of paint and the poorly educated but well indoctrinated young people are buying it hook line and sinker, plus you factor in the unfettered immigration the past 20+ years when we have imported the 3rd world with most of them having little skills except the ability to fleece the American taxpayer and we a huge segment of the American society that are fully self absorbed, and I have real concerns if we as a country will survive unless we as a society make some painful choices to get the spending under control and start wholesale expelling people that don't want to assimilate to our culture. All other countries require guest and people wanting to migrate to a new land to assimilate to that countries laws and culture, but for some reason when we expect it, it is "fascist and racist.".
The young people that believe that the United States are the root of all evil have no idea how good they have it here, I have been all over the world and have seen true evil, and know how good I have it here, but these kids are clueless, and their ignorance makes them dangerous. What has me concerned is that I am fixing to retire, and I and my wife have saved and put money away for our retirement, I am concerned that these new crop of kids using class envy will use the power of government to strip my retirement money away from me in the name of "fairness", I don't trust the government to play by the rules anymore. I remember President Obama during his second term was talking about grabbing part of people "401K's and other retirements" and using it to shore up social security and giving them "credit" in social security....it was supposed to be MYRA accounts as in MY Retirement Accounts...This was right before the midterms....but he got schlacked and the proposal died a quiet death. Well anyway, Am I paranoid....donno.
But anyway, I bounced around like a frog on a hot rock......This article I shamelessly clipped from Michael Smith .
I was reading and thinking
about Polish King John III Sobieski and the September 12th, 1683, charge of the
Winged Hussars that broke the Ottoman army and relieved Vienna - and one thing
seems to stand out.
Not every soldier under
King John III’s command was Christian, the most notable exception was the Lipka
Tatars, Muslims who had lived for generations in the Polish-Lithuanian
Commonwealth and served in its military. Muslim Tatar cavalry accompanied Sobieski
on the Vienna campaign. The Museum of King Jan III’s Palace at Wilanów
specifically notes that Lipka Tatars retained their Muslim religion while
serving the Commonwealth and that a Tatar squadron under Mirza Samuel
Krzeczowski participated in Sobieski’s 1683 Vienna expedition.
Muslims fought other
Muslims to preserve Christian civilization in Europe.
That means if you want to
survive civilizational and cultural eradication, you must be prepared to mount
the charge into the center to defend EVERY aspect of your culture and
civilization, not just a preferred sliver because your enemy knows that to defeat
you, it all must be washed away…in blood.
But first, you need to
define and understand what your civilization and culture is made of and why it
is worth protecting with your life.
The conflict in 1683 was
between the Holy Roman Empire and the Ottoman Empire and the stark contrasts
between the two were readily observable. Even then, the differences between
West and East were clear, and it went beyond the wearing of curly-wurly shoes.
Given that many of the
things that created and are still currently protecting our civilization have
now fallen in importance in the eyes and hearts of many – our religions, both
Jewish and Christian, our system of government, our economic engine, and our
civic unity are now passe and therefore disrespected, deemed useless, or even
considered dangerous, their critics and sunshine patriot defenders still enjoy
its protection and sustenance as they prosecute their performance art of
opposition.
It is 2026 and the Ottoman
Empire is still at the gates, only now, there are people who don’t care because
they have no concept of what living in an Ottoman civilization (or under the
Taliban’s interpretation of sharia law) looks like.
We should not believe it
wasn’t this way before 9/11 because there have always been haters of this
nation, not because it didn’t give them of its bounty, but because, in their
opinion, it didn’t give them enough.
9/11 changed that – albeit
temporarily.
For a while, the bitchers,
whiners and anti-Americans were too afraid to be exposed as making common cause
with 7th Century savages who figured out how to use the very
freedoms against us that the anti-Americans take for granted. They saw the
anger that average Americans rightly focused on Islamic terrorists – and they
also saw the fear in those who were not confident enough in America’s goodness
to stand up.
That soon faded and
America’s ADHD returned. Not only did the anger wane, it became tiresome, but
the fear subsided as well. Twenty-five years ago, there were no marches to
“free Palestine”, a state and a people who do not exist and protest featuring
open hatred of Israel, a state and people who do exist.
Over the span of just a few
years, we not only forgot who the enemy was, we hold seminars to protect
Muslims from “Islamophobia” and openly import them while actively denying
Islam’s role in the murder of thousands of people here in America and abroad. We
even elect the radical among them to office.
The tolerance we have for
Mamdani, Omar, El Sayed, Rashida Tlaib, and other agitators has eclipsed our
outrage that we were attacked on our home soil on 9/11, that outrage has become
performative.
As I noted
the other day - just because we say we will never forget, does not mean we will
always remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.