Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth day 2012....

Yes today is Earth day, the day that we are supposed to show appreciation to the Earth for all that she has done for us.....In honor of V.I Lenin's Birthday,   "Earth day" I will show how to leave a proper carbon foot print, I will leave all my lights on and play my radio as loud as possible and still have 1/100 of the carbon footprint of Al Gore the father of the internet the Pope of the Stick it to the Western Nations er the wealth transferance in the name of fairness,  er  the Global Warming scam,  the Climate Change movement.
      Earth day started in 1971 by a bunch of communist, American hating, protesting the Vietnam war hippies,  The 60's generation. 
      Funny how things have changed, from a radical day of atonement for all of our environmental sins to a day that is celebrated as a mainstream holiday...I guess we have slid to the left again in the name of cultural marxism, er the Politically correct movement.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.