Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Sunday, October 30, 2016

New Hitler Parody video on "Dicki-Leaks" came out..and some more humor

I knew that there would be a new "Hitler Parody" video on the new email probe.




And this is for my favorite smoking hot Blog Babe.   Apparently she had a mishap with a ladder.  She got dinged up and I am glad that she is ok so in honor of her escapades....I present...
EPIC Ladder Fails...

2 comments:

  1. Yep, they have NO idea what the Fibbies have THIS time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they have NO idea what the Fibbies have THIS time!

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.