Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Monday, October 31, 2016

Another Hitler Parody video.

I know this is Monday, I have already posted my Monday Music earlier today and I posted a Hitler parody video over the weekend.  This new Hitler Parody video I ran across was awesome so I added it.





    This latest escapade has been a boon to us bloggers and we have been taking advantage of it.
 The adventures continue......

    There is symmetry there...In the 90's a Vagina caused a lot of problems for a Clinton

     In 2016  a wiener caused a lot of problems for a Clinton.

1 comment:

  1. If Hillary's getting traction as a Downfall parody, her campaign indeed my be toast.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.