Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Best Airbus commercial...Ever

We studied Aircraft surfaces today and how Hydraulics and the fly by wire interacts with with the control surfaces like Rudder, flaps, spoilers and slats interact and what hydraulic systems control what surface.   And Doors, how the emergency slides work, how the regular doors and cargo doors operate.  Pretty good stuff, but I am glad that tomorrow is my last day.  The fire hydrant approach is tiring.

   Now the best Airbus commercial ever made.

         
I normally don"t post babe pics on my blog(I might start though) but this commercial from Russia is very good:)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I STILL don't like flying on them though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...Now that I think about it, my Cessna is kinda dirty.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.