Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Saturday, November 26, 2016

Light posting and some pithy comments...

My posting has been light this week as I have been spending time with the family rather than crawling around the internet looking for news.   Well we have had a couple of famous people pass or shed their moral coil as they say...We had  Florence Henderson A.K.A. "Mom" from the Brady Bunch pass to her heavenly reward..
From everything I have heard  about Florence was that she was a class act on and off the screen.   Now we have a different side of the coin....We have the very popular head of the Cuba Communist Party croaked.  In my mind  it would have been better for Castro to have either died of rope burns or lead poisoning.  He has poisoned the minds of generations of Americans with his ideology and has spread misery and despair in Africa where Cuban troops acting as Soviet Proxies tried to subvert several countries including Angola, South Africa and a few other countries not including the mayhem he pushed in South America.

And finally it seems that Jill Stein of the Green Party has succeeded in getting the money together, shocker there, how much was Soro's money to pay for a recount in 3 battleground states.  Now we have the Hillary camp glomming on it hoping to overturn the states that called it for Trump.  If they are successful, it will cause a lot of problems especially because we are getting news reports of electors getting death threats if they don't change their votes from Trump to Clinton.   The Gutter techniques of the democrats don't cease to amaze me.


5 comments:

  1. Yep, 2016 FINALLY got one right with Fidel, now if Raul goes in 17, maybe Cuba has a chance... Re the recounts, WHO is buying them? That is the question...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florence henderson was "Mom" on the Brady Bunch, not the Partridge Family. That was Shirley Jones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Richard;

      I fixed it. Thank you for the heads up. I was thinking Brady bunch but put partridge family. My bad.

      Delete

  3. Am I the only one who finds it odd that you put Henderson and Castro on the same post? I find it ironic. Rest in peace, Flo. And to hell with you, Fidel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Momma Fargo;

      That is why we get along soo well, only a person with a warped mind would do that....or recognize the symmetry hehehe. Back when I would tape movies, I would combine on my vhs tapes Disney movies followed by Jason or nightmare on elm street

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.