Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, March 24, 2022

Some Pithy Musings....

 I have been busy so this will be a quick post, that is why I didn't post yesterday.


   I saw this tweet and Luckily Miggy from "GunFreeBlog" saved it and the pure arrogance of our "Betters" really pissed me off and I ain't alone, This "tweet" didn't go over well and it certainly pissed
everybody except the hardcore donk supporters, they will go with whatever the media lapdogs and the DNC tell them.  The pure arrogance just chaps my ass, they expect us "Dirt People" to just accept them totally fucking us over and taking our wealth.  They want to break us like their hero Stalin did to the "Kulaks"of old Russia and broke their middle class and in the process created the Holodomor that the Ukrainians even now have a blood hatred to the Russians for.
       Speaking of "gas" I was getting gas last week at "Sams Club" in a heavily democratic part of my county and every gas pump had this on it...

 I was kinda surprised actually, makes me wonder that mayhaps a huge chunk of the normally democratic "faithful" aini't happy and this portends rather poorly for the donks this November...
unless they are successful in stealing another election......again.
     My Son and I went to the location of the original "Chicfila" in Hapeville where across the street my former Ford Atlanta Assembly Plant stood.  Yeah I am doing well as a "Chemtrail" technician, but I do miss the days at the Assy Plant and what could have been.
      They had done what is called a "Scrape and Rebuild"

   Here we are walking up to the entrance, and it is huge!

       The Entrance to the Restaurant, and there on the left is a statue of Truitt Cathy.
        A Closeup of the Statue of Truitt Cathy. and I had Blogged about him and his influence on me and 
                                              my former employer. 

Inside shot of the "Full Service Side", I didn't get any pics of the "Self Service" side.

  My Cup, I had my usual, Unsweet Tea and Diet Lemonade, they call it a "Skinny Palmer"

  A Plaque that is placed on the outside of the building, the bricks shown came from the original "Chicfila" grill, they saved all the bricks and repurposed them.

A "Visual" history of the 3 prior buildings that were on this site


   This is the layout of the original "Chicfila" as it was placed in 1946, this is the "GrillSide"


  This is the "Diner Side" of the restaurant"  They had gone and found the original blueprints and original location and placed this in that exact location.

  A copy of the original menu from 1946, check out the prices!
    The next day my son and I went to a "CommieBall Game as Mack calls it or Soccer, We had gone to the Dome to watch Atlanta United play Charlotte.
The Seats were actually pretty good seats.

First Goal.........

And we would up winning 2-1.  It was a good game, we enjoyed it immensely.

  The View was a good view of the city skyline.

     We then went home.    Granted my son is 19, but he still wants to spend time with his Dad and I like spending time with my son and I will do so as long as I can.
 
   Went and got gas again at Sams Club today and guess what I saw again......
         The Staff tries to half ass peel them off......LOL
 

2 comments:

  1. I was born in Jonesboro GA. I have fond memories of going to the Dwarf House as a child with my grandparents. The original restaurants had a dwarf sized door as an entrance. As a child I loved being able to enter the restaurant that way. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Buck

      Its good memories. And I still go to Chicfila a lot.

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.