Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, October 18, 2012

Did I get it right...?








I didn't realize Clinton was suspended from practicing law in Arkansas.
He also paid a $25,000.00 fine there; this was all over the Lewinski incident.
He also paid a $850,000.00 settlement over the Lewinski incident.
 
He was also disbarred from practicing law in front of the Supreme Court
 
So Bill Clinton, a disbarred lawyer, a President
who was impeached for lying under oath,
Asks the American people to believe
him when he says the best thing for the
Country is 4 more years of Obama.
 
Just wanted to make sure I had it right!

1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.