Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, January 5, 2018

Pithy Thoughts....Kinda short...

First off, I have been carrying my S&WShield concealed carry, except at work and I have been carrying it with one in the pipe.

 This is different for me because in the past I carried, but I didn't have one stuffed in the chamber.  It is a bit different mindset.
     On a different note...It has been real cold...
It has been at night while I am working about 15 degrees not including the wind chill factor.  There is a reason I live in the south....Cold bothers me a lot, especially since I got frostbite in the service.   Wish the weather will change, and those assclowns that push the global warming crap would shut the hell up.
   I saw a statistic that 95% of the news for Trump is negative and people wonder why his approval numbers are in the 40's.
I remember the same media performing fellatio on Obama when he was in office.  The bias of the media is so strong, they have totally abandoned any pretense of impartiality and have totally embraced their reputation as "hacks".  The problem is that the people that don't pay attention have started noticing that their reality isn't matching up with the crap that the news is pushing and the media will take another hit and match lawyers in the bottom feeding department.
    And finally it is nice that we have an ambassador to the UN that tells them what we in America has been wanting to say for along time.

Personally I wish that the UN would move away....to another country....Like Haiti for example...they can try their bullcrap over there.

4 comments:

  1. The Shield 9 is quite excellent and carrying with one in the chamber makes a lot of sense of you're carrying for self-defense.

    Yep, the media covered for Obama and now they're doubling down on Trump to make up for giving Obama a pass. Funny how they give Dems a pass and only scrutinize and go nuts about Republicans, but its a pattern they been on since before Kennedy and I don't expect they'll stop anytime soon. Basically if you consider them media as Democrat cheerleaders with bylines, you'd be right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aaron;

      The Shield is a good pistol and I am happy with it :) The shameless media pandering is getting old though.

      Delete
  2. Yep, time to boot them AND their attitude out of the USA, let them go 'improve' some third world...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Old NFO;

      I kinda wish they would go away....I am sure that all that prime real estate will serve a better use.....but with DeBlagio I don't know....democrats love the UN

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.