Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First Car...

I got this idea from DaddyBear and OldNFO

     The question was " what was your first car?"

     Well this car was the only non Ford that I ever owned  It was a

                                          1976 AMC Gremlin
 This car ran ok when I got it, I used to for my final year of high school and my first year of college.  the car was unique and it was ahead of its time in features.  The car was powered by a 258 V6 and it was ok with gas mileage and was different in styling.    the car engine needed a valve job and I parked it and later like a dunbass used it to repair my later car after a a girl I was interested in drove my 1979 mercury Capri into a tree.  the bodyshop owner was building a gremlin racecar and traded the repairs for the car.  I  wish I had kept the car, but hindsight was 20/20 as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.