Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Herman Cain New campaign ad..

This is Herman Cains Campaign ad...you know...the one with his campaign manager...that smokes....and the LSM and the health nazi's are up in arms......Herman Cain doesn't care if it is politically correct.   Rumney would have sanitized it because it would have tarnished his image.  Herman Cain isn't politically correct, he runs in the real world...and in the real world, people smoke.    I don't smoke, never have, but I ain't going to condemm somebody else that lites up.   It falls in that personal choice thingie that I believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.