Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Monday, September 3, 2012

Monday Music

I am adding another video to the recently restarted Monday Music.

     This song is from the "streets of fire" Movie.  The movie was a bit off the wall but I liked it and it had a great soundtrack.   That is something about the movies during that time..they paired up with a good soundtrack.  You don't see that much anymore.

  This song was the most successful of the soundtrack songs on the album "Streets of fire"  It is Dan Hartman "I can dream about you"  It was in the top 10 in 1984.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.