Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, April 3, 2020

should be enertaining...

Our governor has ordered a "Stay in place" measure to start Today at 1800 and end April 13th, to slow the spread of the "Chink-bug".  I was at Lowes yesterday picking up some paint and some stuff so I can change up the master Bath and the parking lot was full.  I had a bit of time looking for a parking lot, but I lucked up and saw one of these that a truck just vacated....
So.....I parked my truck in that spot, it was next to the cripple spots and the "online Pickup" spots and headed inside.  I got my paint and headed out to return home.  I will be taking of stuff around the house, going through stuff and getting rid of stuff that I don;t need anymore.  A project I am planning this fall is to recoat the garage floor with "Rustoleum Garage Floor".  I did the floor when we first bought the house 23 years ago and in the ensuing 23 years the original finish has worn away in spots.  I gotta build a platform with casters, so I can move the shelves around and since my son bought a "millermatic welder", I can have him make the frames, I love it when the free labor comes together.
        I could start a section on my blog about the trials and tribulations of a quarantined Dad....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.