Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Sunday, April 5, 2020

Day 2 of the "Shelter in Place"

I continue working around the house, I had finished the little shed and started pressure washing around the house.  You can be surprised how hi you can go pressure washing when you stand on the truck box of your mobile workbench(F150)
I worked around using the truck to get to high places and while I was in that area I went on a hunch and changed the batteries on that solar light that I installed several days ago and it wasn't working, I suspected that it was the batteries and I changed them with Energizer AA rechargeable
  because the light has a solar panel and it wasn't working..I suspected it was the batteries and I was correct..
 Can't make batteries worth a dang, but sure can make CCP-Bugs
Light works.
I continued working around the house pressure washing and repairing some siding issues as I worked around.  I used the height of my movable workbench to get places where I could go higher as I cleaned gutters and continued spraying.
The House is looking good, I haven't had the time to show that area of the house any TLC in a while
I even placed the shed in its new place
Here is the little Pressure washer, I really used the mess out of it.
I continue to "shelter in Place" for right now, I might try to sneak out for a bit.  I have been seeing on facebook about people squealing on others for "breaking curfew" and calling each other out on it.  I am amazed on the number of people that are willing to sell their fellow Americans out to the Authorities for "Breaking Curfew", the Statist should be proud.

1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.