Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, April 2, 2020

Some goings on at Casa De Garabaldi

Some things going on here at Casa De Garabaldi, Well Last week, I was feeling better after being really sick, and I had called out of work.

 Well I felt better and decided wash my truck, motorcycle, mailbox, and other things that needed to be pressure washed, then I also washed the spousal units Edge.  I definitely felt better.
Several days later I used my mobile work bench(F150) and moved it to the back yard to install a solar powered light in the back of the house and while I was back there, I did notice that I have to clean up and pressure wash back there.
Thanks to the Pollen, the Truck looked Dingy again...

On a different note, the Covid-19 has affected my job as a chemtrail technician, my employer has  parked most of their fleet because of the reduced demand.  and 20,000 employees including myself had taken a voluntary furlough of no pay to help our employer get past this.  We believe in our company., and we want to save our jobs and our careers.  This is nothing that our company has done to cause this, it wasn't like we were mismanaged and upper management was ripping the company blind.  In this case,we have done everything right, before the virus hit, we were very profitable, had record employee profit payouts, very high morale, very low turnover.  We took care of the customers and we had very good customer loyalty to our brand, everytime we had a job opening we had 10,000 people apply for them.  We know that we will get unemployment and money from the stimulus to offset the loss of pay, and it will help, Our CEO and company officers have forsaken their salaries for the rest of the year to help the cash flow of the company.  We have the best financial shape of the legacy carriers, and we are hurting but I believe that we will get through this because we are Americans, and getting through stuff is what we Americans do.  It feels strange for me, last time I felt this way was in 2006 when Ford shut down their Atlanta Assembly Plant and I found myself "laid off" and having to look for another job.  I believe that I will go back to my employer when things pick up, we just have to hold on unto they do.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.