Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It is 3:00 AM....and the phonecall comes in.

I borrowed this from GOC,http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/  a favored bookmark of mine

Who knew how prescient that campaign commercial would be? Here it is 3:00 AM and Jug Hussein Ears is voting "present". He doesn't know what to do and neither do the rest of the Keystone Kops like Thunder Rodent Thighs and Plugs Biden. Maybe Plugs can find some Reagan speech to plagiarize.
Jimmah Carter weighed in and said that it's time for Mubarak to go. Yeah. That's just what we need. The second most incompetent president in history advising the most incompetent president in history on Middle East affairs.
Well, GOC, what would you do?
The first thing I would do is destroy all of the secret documents in the American Embassy in Cairo. The second thing I would do is evacuate the Embassy and bring everyone home. The last thing we need is another hostage situation. After that, I don't really know what to do. I'm not paid to make these kinds of decisions like TRT and Obungler. I do know that they'll screw the pooch and by pooch, I'm not talking about TRT or Blackie O.
What I think will happen is Obungler will grovel to whomever winds up in power. That's what he does best. To him, the only enemies are Republicans. Islamic tyrants? He bows to them.
What I'm afraid of is the Muslim Brotherhood taking control of Egypt. That would be a disaster. We'd have another Iran on our hands.
Another thing I'm afraid of is the Suez Canal getting shut down. That would disrupt the oil supply. Look for oil prices to skyrocket. Look for the Dimocrats to continue banning drilling in ANWR and the Gulf of Mexico. Can you say $5 per gallon gas? Drill baby, drill! is looking a lot better. It's time to abolish all of the stupid drilling bans that the environazi's (AKA Dimocrats) have instituted. It's time for a sane energy policy, not unicorn piss and not all of this green energy poof PFM! bullshit! 80% renewable energy by 2035? I'll have some of what he's smoking please.
It's 3:00 AM. The phone is ringing and Obummer is letting it go to voicemail. Gotta get up at 8:00 AM for a 9:00 AM tee time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.