Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Introduced the offspring to shooting sports

I took my  son to the range to shoot the 22 rifle bolt action I had given him a year ago.  I had to wait until he turned 8( range wouldn't let him shoot until he is 8 years old for liability reasons. curse all bottom feeding lawyers)   This was the highpoint for him, he had an eventful day, daddy checked him out school a bit early and he accompanied me to my work on my off day to take care of a couple of things relating to one of my jobs that I do.  After having fun crawling on airplanes, I took him to the range, he did well for his first try at something bigger than bb'guns.   I was the proud daddy;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.