Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Why is Stormtrooper Armor white? and other Star War factoids.

I am a Star Wars fan, I use star wars material on my blog. I ran across this video talking about why Storm trooper armor is white....It actually is pretty good
Also some facts about Storm trooper
Imperial Stormtrooper vs Clone Troopers
Or First Order Storm Trooper Vs the Imperial Stormtrooper vs the Clone troopers

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Mr. Fleetwood;

      Entirely possible, lol you know the government..

      Delete
  2. If the original movie was made today the explanation would be that the white is a representation of the evil of the white male.................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Mr. Tamewitz;

      With the political climate going on today, I can't see that being far off the mark

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.