Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Political Correctness is communist Propaganda writ small...

"Political Correctness is Tyranny with Manners" -- Charlton Heston

   I have commented many times about political correctness, and the people that believe that they are the purveyor of holiness and their diktats are used to silence the political opposition.   We until Andrew Breitbart came along refused to get into trenches with the leftist, and when he had a "Heart attack" the conservative movement took a loss.  Although I have doubts, I keep wondering if the "Deep State" took him out.

Now we have people like Milo, Ben Shapiro and many others that now will go toe to toe with the leftist and destroy them with logic especially when all the leftist have are "feelings".  I have Blogged Many Times as have my fellow bloggers like oldnfo, Peter, Murphy,Aaron,Irish and many others have commented about the pitfalls of political correctness.  The information is out there but soo many people continue to stick their heads in the sands and ignore the damage to our western based culture.  People try not to be mean to others so they stay silent and give the narrative to the left because many people are now fearing the new "thought Police", if you don't repeat verbatim the new truth or groupthink, you must be hounded and destroyed.

 Theodore Dalrymple
“Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the quote by Charlton Heston. Thought Police. They don't have inserts in there yet, do they Mr.G? Otherwise, I might short out their device. Great post and very thought provoking. No pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Momma Fargo;

      I Remembered that quote a long time ago and it is one of the quotes on my blogface that I put on there when I started blogging :) and I once and a while get a nugget LOL

      Delete
  2. Good one, and Dalrymple nails ot.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.