Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Saturday, July 2, 2016

Next weeks activities...

Yep, I will be going camping.  We are going out of council this week, actually going out of state this week to a new camp we have never been to before.  Some of the long time leaders have been there but the rest of us haven't.   I am looking forward to it...except the long drive....*urg*
My posting will be sporadic.  I will preload some stuff into the que like my Monday Music and some other stuff.
  And the bread and circuses continue in DC on the Potomac.  In Hawaii the state governor and congresscritters really shafted the gun owners in that state.  They are trying similar stupidity in the land of fruits and nuts.  We live in interesting times

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.