Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Some of my favorite video's


I will be in Indiana at NOAC, and this is on my scheduler thingie.  I am unsure if I will be able to post anything.  So I decided to post a couple of my favorite video's that I happen to run across on "Youtube"

    This video I ran across back in 2013 and I really liked the precision, they did damm good....for squids.   I did something like this in North Georgia college and I understand the precision and discipline necessary for such things.   It still is on my bucket list to go to a national TATTOO or the international TATTOO at Edinburgh, the holy grail of TATTOO's  I talked about TATTOO 's back in 2014....Has it been that long...and it was interesting reading what I wrote about the petulant boy king back in 2014, LOL

Excellent video


No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.