Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Saturday, June 26, 2021

Been Super Busy

 

  I have been super busy, I would get these great ideas at work for these blog post, but by the time I get home after work, and the gym, I am wiped out.  I didn't realized that it has been several days since I have last posted something on my blog, I really feel bad about that.  I don't like neglecting the blog because it does keep me sane when I want to rant about something that some politician has said, and apparently our president* Xiden had said a humdinger this week, something, something F15's and Nukes, and something, something....and directed it toward Middle America and the Trump Supporters.  So I have a rant stewing about that one percolating.  I will try to post something this evening, I am headed to work on my day off, got called it. 

1 comment:

  1. OT is a good thing for the pocket book, not so much for your sanity...

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.