Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Sick....You Believe this Crap..?

 Well I got called into work on Saturday and pulled a shift, didn't mind it but noticed that I was feeling "puny" as the day went on, and by the time I got home I was just "Tired", so I took it easy on Sunday but the coughing I thought was allergies and body ache was more to it.  I actually got a cold and a good bout of it.  All I want to do is veg on the recliner, I called out of work for a couple of days because of my sneezing and hacking, they would have sent me home anyway so I just stayed home and beat the "middleman". 



6 comments:

  1. That sucks. Hope it's just the usual summer cold...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Old NFO;

      I think it was, got better, except of that cough...still hacking a bit.

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better soon, MrG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hey Dagobaz;

      Yeah probably is, how one of the top guys of the psycorp got involved, I don't know, LOL

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.