Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, December 14, 2021

I'm just tired and I don't want to talk about it any more.....

   There is soo much going on in the world right now, and there is soo much that I want to say


We have rumblings of Putin invading the Ukraine and adding "The Breadbasket" to Mother Russia, and our "Betters" are pushing sanctions and other things and beating the drums of war, talking about committing troops and I am horrified, I am an Army Cold War Veteran, I was part of VII Corp in Southern Germany and I also went to the Persian Gulf as part of Desert Storm, so as they say "I smelled the smoke and saw the elephant" That isn't what concern me, I was part of a highly trained green machine that had all the branches of the services that were well equipped and highly trained in warfighting, now the Army and the Military in General has newer equipment and in a lot of cases, better equipment, but the leadership flatout sucks, they are more concerned about "Diversity and Inclusion" then warfighting skills, whereas our near peer enemies don't have that problem and we will get our asses handed to us.  Our troops are fragmented, the ones that believe in this country are forced to either get vaxxed or get out, and the ones that stay in are the ones that will be ideologically pure to the left in this country, but they can't fight worth a crap, but by God they check off all the boxes.  And our "Betters" that are pushing for a confrontation, it won't be their kids fighting and dying, it will be "Flyover Countries" kids fighting and dying.  Our"betters" have no skin in the game unless the payouts they have in any Ukraine companies *Cough*Hack* Hunter Biden's  Gas Company sponsorship*Cough*Cough*. If there is a fight, we will have China watching and


either getting ready to carve up Taiwan or they will while we are embroiled in the Ukraine dealing with Russia.  They will be studying how we fight and figuring out countermeasures  and right now I don't have faith in the leadership military, Civilian, and political to do whats is in the best interest of our country, but I am too tired....


Meanwhile Stacy Abrams announced her plan to run again for Governor of Georgia, she narrowly was defeated in 2018, but then she was instrumental in getting both Georgia Senators democrats by her political organizations and harvesting the votes.  I am concerned, Brian Kemp is the present governor of Georgia, he did a good job overall of running Georgia especially during the pandemic, but he blew off President Trump and the  another candidate, the defeated senator Perdue whom former President Trump has endorsed is going to try to primary him.  This is a mess, Kemp has the support of the never Trumpers, and if he defeats Perdue, the GOP that supports President Trump will be lukewarm at best about supporting Kemp making it easier for Abrams to win, especially with the democrats proclivity of "finding the Votes"


 it is a real possibility my state will go democrat and that is a real concern, and unfortunately moving is not an option for a few years because of my and the spousal units job..But I am too tired....


    We have the latest variant to hit the shores, and of course the "CovidKarens" are shrieking in fear demanding more "masks" and more "lockdowns" and of course certain countries have gone total totalitarianism, like Australia, that is sending their infected citizens to "Covid Camps",

 


 and in Europe the Austrians, Germans and Italians have locked their unvaccinated citizens in their homes and fining them if they are caught outside, and if you are outside you better have either an app that shows your vaccine status or "your papers"

    I remember version 1.0 of this stuff where the undesirables and others were shoved into camps after being stripped of their rights as citizens, had their property seized by the state and millions killed and I keep wondering how the people today don't see it.  I know that the people in Germany in 1938 were blind to history, but we know what happened and we are careening down that same road again, I keep trying to explain what is going to happen if they keep pushing, but the people pushing are on a mission, you can see it to get  "everyone Vaxxed"...For our own good mind you and they don't understand what lies down that road when they strip a persons freedom and autonomy from them and say "You must obey or else".   But I am too tired.....


   Meanwhile we have the Grinch Dr Fauci himself telling everyone that they must get the boosters or "They don't get Christmas", now this is the problem, Fauci who is the face of "Our Betters" have decreed that we must get boosters to have our freedom back...well this is the problem sport...our freedom were given to us as a gift from God, not the State or a bureaucratic hack, and what the state don't give, the state can't take, but unfortunately so many people who don't know any better because of the abysmal education system in this country gave our sovereignty to the state, that which was a gift from God, many surrendered to government hacks and now they go hat in hand and beg for crumbs of their former freedom back from these same hacks.  I am ashamed of my countryman....how the mighty have fallen......but I am too tired.


Meanwhile these mandates have been a boon for certain companies, I normally don't have an issue with any companies making money the honest way, Adam Smith was adamant about the "flow of commerce", but what is going on here is government interference in the market by demanding that we take and "accept" a vaccine that isn't really a vaccine.  Now if someone wants to take "The Jab" , fine have at it, you have to judge the pro and cons of the "jab" and decide if it is right for you...or not.  The Individual is the most important person in this, the rights guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution are Individual rights, given by our creator and the governments job is to make sure that it isn't interfered with, but instead, you have the same people that scream "My womb, My choice" are trying to force me to accept "the Jab", all in the name of "Safety."  They can't have it both ways, you are either free or you ain't.  And these companies that are profiting are making a killing, just so happen that a lot of congressmen own stock in them...But I am too tired to explain to these people.......


Meanwhile the mandates about "vaccines" from the Usurpers administration keeps getting knocked down by the court system, and I hope this continues...I have filed for exemptions because I don't want to take the jab, I have had Covid 2 times now, I am having to fill out a petition at work for a waiver not to have to take the "Vaccine", at my place of employment, I have a job that pays exceeding well and I have to worry about losing that job because I am standing up on my principles on "Who Owns You" I am concerned despite the court order telling the Xiden administration that they overreached, he is telling companies to proceed anyway and most of them are proceeding despite the court order.  What is going on? why are all these companies rolling over and showing their bellies to the Xiden administration.  Does anybody have a spine anymore? 


I want to tell people to stand up....but I am tired of screaming into the wilderness......Just tired.


     Meanwhile "Our Betters" are totally tone deaf, Xiden picked the most incompetent people in D.C on the Potomac for his administration, they have no clue how regular people live, they are so insulated in their blue bubble around D.C they have no concept or worse they don't care what happens to the American people and this is criminal.  All they care is how much they get from the federal trough as they stick their nose in as they parrot "Da Narrative", and whatever the narrative is to the modern left and it totally disgust me.  I wish there was a way to cleanse the place, and replace the people with people that actually want to serve, rather than try to enrich themselves art the expense of the American people and worse try to start up a near feudal society with them as "Gentry" and us as Serfs or Kulaks where we know our place and tug on our forelock and bow down to our master as they walk by, this is the dream that they have, but it is not the dream that I have and it is totally diametrically opposed....and if this continues...there will be collision of dreams and this will not end well, ...but I am soo tired of trying to explain to people that don't want to listen what the cost will be....


Meanwhile in Waukesha Wisconsin a Mr. Brooks decided to run through a Christmas parade and killed 6 people and wounded 50+ others, he was given a really low bail for running over the mom of his kid a couple of weeks earlier, and he had had many run ins with the law, and he kept getting chances and more chances and rather than staying in prison where he belonged, he kept getting released into the street.  Because the DA supported social justice type bail reform, Mr. Brooks was able to be on the street to literally ride havoc on the streets of that town in Wisconsin.  When I first heard of it, I first figured he was suffering from "Sudden Jihadi Syndrome" because the denizens of islam love to take vehicles and drive through Christmas parades of the infidels, it is something they do in Europe.

   Mr. Brooks believed in Black nationalism and he didn't like police or white people, from his many social media post.  Hey it is his right, he can believe what he wants, bigots gotta bigot.

 


 But it somehow funny to watch the twisting of the media as they downplay the race and social media activities of the driver of that red SUV that caused so much carnage in that Christmas Parade....the Double standard of the mainstream media is galling...


      When "Da Narrative" is threatened, the media buries the information and pretends it don't exist, then they ofiscate and gaslight you.......But I am soo tired and don't want to talk about it any more.

   And speaking of the Media, it is coming out that the New York Times and other legacy media were complicit in the "Russia Conspiracy" hoax that they used to savage President Trump during his time in office, to the point that the Pulitzer prize they won for journalistic excellence for the totally debunked story should be returned, but despite the call for the Pulitzer Prize committee to revoke the award, they will not do anything because when ideology trumps the truth, there is a problem with the institution, and they don't recognize it and don't care.  this shows the effect of being in the bubble and twisting facts to support a narrative and facts be dammed, this is further splitting the country, we are no longer 1 country, but 2 totally different country and I see a divorce in the future, but I am tired of trying to explain.

    Soo many people wish President Trump was still President, I know I wish I do, I wonder how many Xiden supporters are having buyers remorse,  Sure President Trump can be an asshole, but his policies were good for the country, he loved the country, and unlike the current crop of donks ain't trying to tear it down.  I don't know if he will run in 2024 or if he will be behind the scenes anointing Desantis or some other GOPer in his image, but I am soo tired of trying to explain to people, I am just burned out, my people switch is toast and I have no give left in me...all I have left is push back.






1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.