Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

There are 2 paths, the destiny of our country will be decided



I was cruising my blogroll as I do everyday and saw this on Macbourne's Musing

       This video shows the choices that we as a citizen have this election, to decide the course of this country.  If we will keep our freedom that has been passed down from generation to generation or if we will go the way of Europe drowning in debt and kissing the asses of the bureaucrats and politicians that believe that they know better than we do on how to live our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.