Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Musings...

A couple of pithy thoughts...I am still working a lot of hours but I figured I would post a couple of quick thoughts.....First off....I got the scout popcorn, I had taken orders at work and was now delivering them.

   
Lot of popcorn.....People buy it because it supports scouting...

    Another pithy comment....what in the Sam Hill is going on with the college campuses?   All these special snowflakes flexing their SJW chops...?   give me a freaking break...what in the hell these people going to do when they find real adversity?   they will cave like Obama does in dealing with the Russians.... The new generation is in deep...
And speaking on the SJW's and the modern educayshun system....I found a video..takes about 7 minutes to watch......The sad thing is that I can see this happening...

3 comments:

  1. Good on ya! :-) And yeah, let them try that crap in the real world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on ya! :-) And yeah, let them try that crap in the real world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played the "Educayshun" video for a couple of high schoolers who began mockishly repeating the lines when it was over. When I asked one if that's how things are in school now, the reply was "Just about." Gave me a sigh of relief to see the lines being repeated in mockery. Strikes me, the video delivers a health dose of inoculation against PC lunacy.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.