Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to everybody in Internetland

Merry Christmas to everybody in internet land, Right now people are recovering from the early morning wakeups after going to bed late to make things were squared away for Christmas.  This is a day to hang with family and relax...eat more then you are supposed to despite what any government health nazi is saying to the contrary.  Again Merry Christmas to everybody especially to those people that are twisted enough to visit my little corner of the internet.

                       Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!!

I will go back to my regularly scheduled programming stuff tomorrow.

1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.