Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday Funnies Perhaps a new blog feature..?

Well I have been real busy and unable to post, it has been a long week.  Many things have transpired this week and I have been on overload.  I am a bit burnt out on stuff going on.  So I figured I would go with "Friday Funnies"  Basically Bugs Bunny and Road Runner cartoons...Simple pleasures;)
                                                  "Bugs Bunny joins the Army"
                                                                Kill the Wabbit!!!
                                                             Bugs Halloween

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.