Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, December 17, 2015

Clip from Senator Sessions on Voter disenfranchment and the upcoming election.


I ran across this clip and tried to post it in facebook, but I don't post political stuff on facebook, I get irritated when people do that all the time.  So I figured I would post it on my blog instead.


He made a valid point that this isn't why they were not elected to congress, the people sent them there to represent THEIR interest, not the interest of the President or special interest groups.  he talked about the H1B visa program and the flaws in it, where they bring people from other countries, have the Americas train them, then get laid off like what Disney did.  he also talked about the h2b visa program where people come over to do "seasonal jobs" but wind up staying and using the "Tax credit" to get money that they never paid into the system,,then you wonder why the voters are pissed off and the popularity of Trump with the GOP millennial and the popularity of Sanders with the Democrat millennial.  The underlying voter anger and open revolt to the establishment is increasing.

      A lot of voters are not viewing the upcoming election with joy, instead it is viewed as the last chance to save the country they love.  If their will is thwarted by the political establishment, the voters will withdraw from the political process and you will start seeing more active revolt including defiance and outright rebellion.



1 comment:

  1. I myself am already stressed about the outcome of the next election. Lame, I know.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.