Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Monday, December 28, 2015

Why we don't turn in our guns....

I am feeling a bit better, but I will get Monday Music up tomorrow...I gotta see what is playing on the Sirius/XM on the way to work to spark my imagination.  Well I saw this cartoon, it explained why we don't register guns or turn them in....


     I do love it when people tell me "You don't Need your AR-15", I actually get this from some of the "Fudd" hunters and other people that don't realize the true reason for the 2nd amendment and the Bill of Rights.  
This is my response when I get the "What are you gonna do with your popgun against the might of the U.S. Military?"   I just smile and mention this graph...

Something for our "Betters" to think about.....

1 comment:

  1. Zactly. I think all this gun control nonsense is going to spin my head around backwards. You don't need a BMW or a Mercedes either, but they sure are nice. Next thing you know, the government will demand we drive Toyota Prius. Eek

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.