Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, April 25, 2018

New Blogger!!!

 A good friend of mine, Yes I actually have a couple of those, he started his own blog.  You can find it
Here!!!   I have known Mac for many years,  He and I have survived Summer camp, and many Boy Scout activities,

 Here Mac is being "friendly" with the ladies from "Frozen",  If this happened in the corporate world, this might be a "HR" event, This pic was taken a couple of years ago at one of the Klondikes that the camp has hosted for the council

Yes he is the frequent commenter and I blame him for things that I put on my blog..Angry Staff Officer, yep it is Mac that tuned me into this guy,Yes it is his fault.   Mac seriously is a good guy and he has a slightly warped sense of humor....Again   go HERE..I Double dog dare you....

  Yeah go for it.

     Go over to Mac's new blog and say "Hi".   I will be adding him to my blogroll

    

2 comments:

  1. Link takes you to the wrong site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gary;

      I checked the link and it takes you to "Counter Jockey Chronicles", that is the right place

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.