Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Monday, October 8, 2018

Monday Music "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC

I am continuing the group of songs that I can hear over and over again and I like them.  This is one of them.
I decided to dedicate this song to the democrats that had protested and threw a massive temper tantrum over the Kavanaugh hearings, so I dedicated this song to the whiners, activist and other bottom feeders that tried to capitalize on the hearing.


    I decided to go with AC/DC "thunderstruck"   This song hit in 1990 while I was in Germany and it was very popular, this was one song that every would play LOUD.  Something about good crunching Heavy Metal Rock and Roll.    When we were in the Gulf, we had dedicated this song to Saddam Hussain and his Republican Guard as they were "Thunderstruck" by the United States Military.

"Thunderstruck" is the first song on the 1990 album The Razors Edge by the hard rock group AC/DC.
The song was released as a single in Germany, Australia, and Japan, and peaked at No. 5 on U.S. the Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks. In 2010, "Thunderstruck" topped Triple M's Ultimate 500 Rock Countdown in Melbourne, Australia. The top five were all AC/DC songs.
With the exception of new material from an album they are touring behind, this is one of only two songs released after Back in Black that the band still regularly performs live in concert, the other being "For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)".



No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.