Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Some goings on at Casa De Garabaldi and some musings...

I am staying home unless I have to go out.  I had to stay out of work this week because I have a cold and people give you the hairy eyeball if you are hacking up a lung in their vicinity.
     Since I have been staying home, I have spent the time binge watching Netflix again
 Looks kinda like Old NFO
   With the exception of the idiots stampeding Sams and Walmart, most people have been behaving well.  In Walmart when the scare first started, there were some strong arm robberies of peoples stuff, but after others started carrying pistols, that quickly vanished.  Since then it has been pretty quiet.  I am not concerned, we keep over 30 days of food at the house as a matter or principle.  Even ammo, I did go to Academy to buy some 30-06 for my Garand.  I and my friends have learned after Sandy Hook not to get caught short again.
     Some pithy musings though..

   There was a stimulus package going through the congress and it was bipartisan, until Nancy Pelosi pulled out her list and it was loaded of stuff that was near and dear to their far left, from the "Green New Deal" to the $15 an hour stuff and massive union involvement.  Several of the rank and file democrats complained that this is to have Trump veto this so he can't score a win.  This is all about sticking it to Trump rather than help the country.  I am seriously pissed off.
     Apparently the fix is in and various democrat candidates have dropped out of the race and endorse Biden, leaving the Old Grumpy communist fuming about getting shanked again...
And speaking about "uncle Joe", he is a gaffe machine waiting to happen and he has made many gaffes, from the Iron-worker to saying that he is running for senate.
   It will be interesting who he picks as his running mate, some say the *PIAP has a possibility, the fake Indian Elisabeth Warren andothers said that Stacy Abrams Tank has a shot.  I am betting on Stacy Abrams Tank, she has 3 of the demographics sewn up, female, lesbian, POC and if she has a "Cripple Placard" she will get the gimp check off also.
       It will be sporting in June at the Convention in Chicago when the Bernie Bros get shanked......again by the establishment DNC and their minions.

*Pig in a Pantsuit My name for Hillary Clinton, along with Felonia Von Pantsuit.

2 comments:

  1. Good ones, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Michelle pop up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Old NFO;

      No comment about you as Gandauf?, LOL

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.