Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Some goings on at Casa De Garibaldi

Few pithy comments, first off, I have been seeing all these "Bloomburg" ads all over youtube, the radio and on the TV channels,,,First off I consider Mini-Mike" to be a "Wanna be" emperor, he wants to rule be imperial fiat, he believes that he knows what is best for the "little people", and that is the worst kind of person...he views people not like him as 2nd class citizens not worthy of respect.....
I really hate his ads, and his smarmy voice...and the blatant half truths...the only thing he did of note was ban drinking straws.
Well anyway, I had bought a green dot scope for my Hi-Point Carbine.

     What it looks like out of the box.

 This is the image I seem to like the best, they gave me 4 options on the selection switch.
 Now I have to plan range time at Mack's place of employment and see how the Rifle shoots and sight in the Optics.   I am looking forward to it.
We went to Nashville for the inaugural Soccer game between Nashville and Atlanta United this past weekend,   We stopped at the Krasnovian Embassy for our usual before road trip breakfast.
Then we hit the road....or rather the road hit us...I always thought Atlanta Traffic was screwed up like a football bat or a soup sandwich....well Tennessee was like "Hold my Traffic Cone"...It took us over 7 hours to go on a trip that was supposed to last 4.  I had plans on checking into our hotel forst and perhaps catching a nap...Yeah Right....  Then when we were trying to leave, I always thought that Atlanta PD was screwed up as far as crowd management and moving traffic after a major event...Well Nashville was so bad, they made ATL look like paragons of efficiency.  Nashville PD arbitrarily closed off roads for no reason, I kept driving in circles like everyone else trying to get to the interstate.  It took us over an hour and a half to go less than a mile to the interstate that we could see from the stadium. 
We were on the 50 yard line in the first section, really good seats at a really good price.  The Stadium itself was very nice, although the drunk guy behind me kept up with the running commentary.   I am glad we went but I am really goad that we are home.
 

2 comments:

  1. Traffic sucks EVERYWHERE, and Nashville has been ridiculous for 40 years that 'I' know of...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Old NFO;

      I always thought Atlanta traffic sucked balls and the only place worse was LA and New York....riiight.....LOL

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.