Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, June 10, 2020

What I have noticed.......And it is scary.....

I have been wanting to write this post since Sunday night, but I had to do my staple "Monday Music", that is tradition on my little corner of the internet, but it also is my work schedule and by the time I get home I am very tired and after I help prepare dinner and clean up and read some of the blogs I read, I am tired and go to bed.  I unfortunately can't blog from work where I have all these great ideas, although I was successful in catching part of oldnfo and lawdog doing a holster talk and seeing some of the guns that Old NFO has "lucked" into over the years and all I can say is *wow* but they do know their stuff but I do digress.  But anyway what is bothering me is what I am seeing going on is besides the mob taking over and the protesting is the rush to deface anything that is traditional to the United States, all monuments from our past. hell even the Monument to the 54 Regiment, the all black regiment that fought in the civil war that Mathew Broderick and Denzel Washington made famous in the movie "Glory" was was defaced by the mob. Either they don't know what they are doing or worse they do know and they don't care because this is by design because they are following the playbook of Alinsky the hero of Obama and one of the tenets of Alinsky is to smash all the traditions of a country and replace it with "acceptable" new traditions and this is all out of Marx, this is the playbook that Marx and Lenin used to take over the Russian empire.  Smash all the traditions and "replace all the moldy trappings of the house of Rominov with the new shiny Soviet system to represent the modern man" as the term went.  This is the dream that the rabid left wants.

Because of the mob and the kneeling there is a rush for purity from the mob.  You have to prove your "bonafides" and it is a sliding scale,  You are having to prove your purity to the cause for your acceptance into modern culture. I am seeing Police officer kneeling before the mob for fealty and forgiveness  and I am disgusted by this,  I am seeing fortune 500 companies rushing in supporting dollars for the cause.  There is a rush to become part of the latest social justice movement.  I am seeing people forcing others to kneel in subservience to others for imagined sins of their ancestry.  This is  frighting to me.  There are people going through other peoples social media platforms looking through their posting to see if their postings meet the sliding scale of the latest social outrage so they can get denounced on the modern version of the communist party meeting while the denouncer waves the red book in the air and denounces the offender for heresy for being not pure enough and brings the proof of their heresy in the pages of the social media post and lays it before the membership and denounces them properly so the membership can cast them out and the local commissar can record it and the offender can be cast out of the room(ostracized by their friends for not being woke enough) and sent to the gulag(fired from their job most likely  if their company is woke).  This is a great threat.  I am seeing a lot. Fortune 500 companies is posting memo's' of support as is other major companies and this is frightening. this is threatening peoples livelihood,  We are Americans, and we are being made to live in fear for fear of being denounced in our own country, because you can get fired from your job and lose your career due to the sliding scales of P.C justice.  We Live in a country that was founded of the tenets of freedom of speech and thought and association and all of this is in danger by the action of this P.C mob.  I am afraid for my son who will grow to manhood in a country that will despise him for being a white man if trends continue.  Martin Luther King said that  he wanted his children to be judged by the contents of their character , not their skin color what would he make of what is going on right now?   I am wondering where I could move to what state or country if this madness continues?
      And speaking of the mob, I am a student of history, I remember the French Revolution, the ones that started the revolution, they promised "Liberty, Fraternity and Equality" and instead delivered the "Terrors" as the people that fomented the revolution wound up feeling the "kiss" of the blade on their own neck as the people rebelled against the excesses of the tyranny of the revolution.  This is the danger of the people pushing the "defund the police movement we are seeing.  All these assclowns are wanting to remove the police, what are they expecting to see in their place?

Peace..Love...Rainbow..Unicorn.....people singing kumbaya in a circle?......what a bunch of freaking idiots.....First you liberal idiots strip guns away from the law abiding in your fair liberal paradise strongholds....so only the Police have guns..now you are protesting the police because you are protesting democratic policies ...you tracking so far?   so now you want the police to go away.you still follow the bread crumbs?....so who going to enforce the rules in your Liberal utopia?   you think everyone will be operating on the goodness of their hearts?    it don't work that way.   who is going to settle disputes between people?   who is going to protect the restraining order when psycho ex boyfriend wants to cohabitate again with ex-girlfriend..social worker can't settle that one.  or the local drug gang wants to expand their turf with the other local gang....I can go on and on...but you get the picture. The Summer will be interesting......



1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.