Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Monday, November 21, 2011

I don't need a gun, I have an alarm

 From here


About half an hour ago I got a call from my security company that they were getting an alarm that my phone was out.

It had been out for an hour!

Now, I have cellular backup so that isn't much if a concern and if there was a breach the response would have been faster and of course I am home so I would be my own 1st responder.

Remember when seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Tonight before bed, turn off the lights, the tv and the radio and lay in bed, in total silence for 3 minutes and imagine there is an intruder in your home.

3 minutes is a really long time if there is an armed intruder in your house. It is also a pretty quick response time for the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.