Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Years to everyone



I am listening to the Sirius/XM play down the best music from the 1980's, I got off work a bit early so I can get on the computer.   I have some interesting thoughts for the new year.
    2020 besides sounding like an old News show promises to be an interesting year, first off I would like to see Trump reelected, and watch the snowflakes really melt down. 
     Seriously I wish you and yours a Happy and fruitful New Year full of Joy, family and fellowship
From me and mine....
   And one more thing....

1 comment:

  1. Yep, going to be interesting... I just hope NOT in the Chinese sense...

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.