Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, December 28, 2017

Hectic times at Casa De Garabaldi



   I have had family from out of town here and I have spent time with them rather than blogging. 

   I got several goodies for Christmas and here is a couple..

  
I got a Safariland pro-fit holster for my S&W Shield.  This is my 3rd holster from Safariland.  The first one was for a Springfield XD, and the second one had no retention system.  I sent both back to Amazon and bought one from Academy Sports.  I am pleased with the holster, I wanted an active retention system on the Holster to secure the pistol.  I also picked up an extra magazine.  Now I have to look at a separate magazine pouch.

   I also can say that I have seen it all....
Yes ...it is an actual comic.....

    And finally I saw the latest Star War offering...
All I can say was......"Meh"

    I was glad to see the old gang together again, but how overall they treated Luke with the exception of the very end was poorly.  The movie was dripping with SJW symbolism from the "gambling planet and the rich.  Also that the rebellion was "progressively Diverse" and the New Order was all white dudes....although they spoke with a British accent.   
      What happened?   Star Wars was Good Vs Evil....now it is neither and us Star Wars fans from the beginning feel lost in this new world.

2 comments:

  1. The SJWs have control in Hollyweird... Sigh... Good choice on the holster! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Old NFO;

      Yep Hollywierd is in control. And some old geezer recommended the Holster but since the old geezer has been around the block a few times, I listened to his suggestion. LOl

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.