Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Few things going on at Casa De Garabaldi

A few things going on here, My Dad is still in the hospital but the prognosis is good and I am glad for that.
     I picked up a new addition to my gun safe yesterday...
The Shield followed me home from Newnan where my friend and commenter "Mac" works.  I got a square deal on the pistol and I am happy with it.  I am planning on going to the range next week on my off day.  I have the pistol loaded with some Sig ammo per Mac's recommendation
   I also went to the scout meeting and rode my motorcycle.

..not a bad thing since I haven't ridden in a while, wanted to make sure that I am over the pneumonia/bronchitis thing.  I missed out on some good riding weather.   I was glad for some heated gear..
The pic shows my heated gloves and my controller.  I also have a heated jacket liner that I wear inside my jacket and it works well. The controller is wired to my motorcycle's electrical system and I control the heat level by the knobs, one for gloves and the other for jacket.

  and finally I ran across this clip on facebook and I loved it.  It is how I feel about Social Justice warriors.
"We live in a Post Joke world..."   Priceless, LOL

1 comment:

  1. Plan on doing an trigger job on it... Apex... Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.