Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Sunday, January 31, 2021

Where is Witold? His blog is "Gone"

 I was checking my blogroll and noticed that "Behind Enemy Lines" hadn't posted for several days so I clicked on it and got this....


     He ain't on twatter either?, I have a twatter account that I occasionally use and he was on it.  Does anybody have any ideas?

    EDIT:  I got an email from Witold, he pulled his twatter account on account of President Trump being banned and he shut down his blog and saved the information and will open it again under a different name in a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Mr G. I found his last post on 1/13

    https://web.archive.org/web/20210112230226/http://tfbel.blogspot.com/

    and the last time he stopped by my place and commented was on 1/1

    Maybe someone will have a little more info?

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.